| My awesome friend Annie. And yes, I am that much taller than her! ha |
Enjoy!
Ingredients
1 lb of firm, fresh red snapper fillets (or other firm-fleshed fish), cut into 1/4 inch pieces, completely deboned
2-3 scallops
1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lime juice
1/2 red onion, finely diced
1 cup of chopped fresh tomatoes
1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
1 cucumber, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
2 teaspoons of salt & pepper
Cilantro
Garlic
Directions
Cut the fish into 1/4-inch dice. Place in a glass dish with the lime juice, peppers, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and garlic, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Add the cilantro, olive oil, and salt & pepper - mix together. Serve ceviche with fried plantain chips and margaritas!

I love that you included that delightful little margarita at the end!
ReplyDeleteLooks fabulous!! Bring some to H2C??? :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks AMAZING. I have not had ceviche since I was in Peru!!!
ReplyDeletewe like our margs the same way- extra salt! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks delicious! The margarita even looks cold!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so yummy however I think I better leave this to professionals! I can handle the margarita though!
ReplyDeleteYUM! I love ceviche and have never thought about making it at home. I am going to have to try to make this stat!
ReplyDeleteI soooo want that margarita - oh and the food too :)
ReplyDelete