And, I {love} to RUN.
Brooks + RUN = perfect shirt
{for someone who loves to run}
The EZ T is super soft, semi-fitted and perfect for running, or running to the store. Don't tell anyone, but I have 8 EZ Run T's (different versions/styles, of course) - I think I'm addicted
In honor of my love for running and for my readers, I'm hosting an EZ Run T Giveaway
To enter you have to follow of my blog.
To win (please leave a comment for each):
- "Like" {will run for margaritas} on Facebook (my "fan page") - leave a comment
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page - extra points if you link to {will run for margaritas} - leave a comment
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter - I just entered the @run4margaritas Brooks EZ Run T giveaway www.willrunformargaritas.com - leave a comment
The EZ Run Giveaway will run {no pun intended} until noon EST on Friday, August 12 at which time I will close the post for comments, choose 1 winner via Random.org and announce the winner with a (new) blog post

I "like" your FB page!
ReplyDeleteFB page is great!! But sorry I don't tweet :(
ReplyDeleteI have the exact same shirt! I love it, and end up wearing even when I'm not running, ha! I even have in a other colors too! (Obviously, don't count my comment as an entry -- let someone else who doesn't yet have this shirt win!)
ReplyDeleteI love this shirt! I liked your page of FB :)
ReplyDeleteI love Brooks! Just tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/thisishops/status/98412263194628096
ReplyDeleteI liked you on FB and tweeted!!! I love this shirt : )
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI posted and linked this giveaway on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI want it! I already like your facebook page :)
ReplyDeletetweeeeeeted!
ReplyDeleteposted it to my facebook page and linked to yours!
ReplyDeleteI already "like" {I Run Like a Girl}on FB!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted - twice! @nello33
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog! I'd love to add this T-shirt to my collection. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I already like you on Facebook, too!
ReplyDeleteTweeted
ReplyDeleteLike you on FB and posted about it on my FB page
ReplyDeletelike you on FB
ReplyDeletetweeted!
ReplyDeleteposted on my fb page!
ReplyDeleteI like your FB page.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteLove the shirt!!! Hope you don't mind me blog stalking you ;)!!!
ReplyDeleteVisit me @ http://notyouraveragerunningmom.blogspot.com/
I follow you.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted.
ReplyDeleteJust did all three. You rock.
ReplyDeletePosted and linked on FB
ReplyDeleteLiked you on FB
ReplyDeleteTweeted and now follow you on Twitter. @teach2connect
ReplyDeleteShared it on facebook!
ReplyDeleteTweeted!
ReplyDeleteI already liked I Run Like a Girl on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI posted this on my facebook page, linking to the I Run Like a Girl facebook page and this particular post!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about the giveaway! (@katieRUNSthis)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!
ReplyDeleteLiked on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI liked u on FB
ReplyDeleteI tweeted ur contest on twitter but I don't know to "follow" ur blog
ReplyDeleteI liked you on FB
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI told everyone about your giveaway on my blog: http://traininglikeagirl.blogspot.com/2011/08/givegivegive-giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteI liked your Facebook page!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAlready liked you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteTweeted it! I LOVE BROOKS! They're my favorite running shoes :)
ReplyDeleteI posted this link to my FB account!
ReplyDeletei tweeted
ReplyDeletei liked
ReplyDeleteI WANT this. No. I NEED this.
ReplyDeleteI like your new FB page~
I tweeted @RUNwJESS
ReplyDeleteI tweeted the giveaway @cajacrosby
ReplyDeleteJust liked your new page on facebook!
ReplyDeleteAND I tweeted about the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI like your new facebook page, did that yesterday
ReplyDeleteposting on my blog in the sidebar
ReplyDeletetweeting
ReplyDeletei liked you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI like your FB page
ReplyDeleteI like your FB page :)
ReplyDeletePosting on my blog.
ReplyDeleteJust tweeted! @nickikennington
ReplyDeleteI've liked your page on facebook.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun giveaway! I can definitely see myself wearing that shirt. :D I just "liked" you on FB!
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted! (@bonnielang)
ReplyDeleteI spent a lot of time at work making sure I was all caught up on the new FB page. :D
ReplyDeleteI linked this giveaway on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI almost forgot to leave a comment on here! I liked and tweeted, etc etc. But most importantly- I will run for CUPCAKES! :)
ReplyDeleteI love these shirts. so soft!
ReplyDeletejust tweeted!
ReplyDeleteliked you on FB
ReplyDeleteJust linked your FB page on my own FB page! Wahoo! Fingers crossed for this fun giveaway. :)
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted!
ReplyDeleteI am getting ready to tweet, and I love love love this shirt!
ReplyDeletei liked your facebook page!
ReplyDeletei just reposted your giveaway on my facebook page! love this!
ReplyDeleteLiked your facebook page!
ReplyDelete