{only kidding about that last one}
And if you’ve been within a 1,000-mile radius of my blog since June, it’s also no surprise that I love nuun. I dream about strawberry lemonade, citrus fruit & lemon tea. I blog, tweet & Facebook about nuun, how delicious my favorite flavors of nuun are, and how excited I am about team nuun & running Hood to Coast.
{BJ would say that I am nuun-crazed and I think he might be right....}
Well, it's finally RACE WEEK! So, in honor of Hood to Coast, Team nuun & my undying love for water, I’m hosting a {water & nuun} inspired giveaway.
Each winner (2) will receive:
~18oz. Klean Kanteen water bottle
~2 tubes of nuun
To enter you have to follow of my blog.
To win (please leave a comment for each):
- "Like" {will run for margaritas} on Facebook - leave a comment
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page - extra points if you link to {will run for margaritas} - leave a comment
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter - I just entered the @run4margaritas water & nuun inspired giveaway www.willrunformargaritas.com - leave a comment
The giveaway will run until noon EST on Friday, September 2, at which time I will close the post for comments, choose 2 winners via Random.org and announce the winner with a (new) blog post.
If you love nuun & don’t want to wait until September 2nd, use the code: afternuundelight to receive 25% off your online order. Spend $50 and get free shipping, too.
I follow you on FB!
ReplyDeleteI linked to it on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on facebook!
ReplyDeletetweeted! (@Steph321delish)
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook.
ReplyDeletePosted a link to giveaway on my Facebook page.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI like Will Run for Margaritas on Facebook
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePosted the Nuun giveaway on FB.
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook! :)
ReplyDeleteI posted about the giveaway on Facebook! :)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about the giveaway as well (I am @krissymmurphy) =D
ReplyDeleteposted links to your giveaway on my personal FB page and my Life as a Running Mom FB page
ReplyDeleteTweeted your giveaway (@RunnerMom6)
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook!!
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI posted links to your giveaway on my FB page too! :)
ReplyDeleteI like you on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI posted your giveaway on my facebook wall.
ReplyDeleteI follow on facebook
ReplyDeleteand I posted a link on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB!
ReplyDeleteShared on FB!
ReplyDeleteTweeted!
ReplyDeletePosted giveaway on Facebook with a link to the blog!
ReplyDeleteLike you FB page.
ReplyDeletetweeted- @marisae77
ReplyDeleteI like you on fb!
ReplyDeleteI posted on fb!
ReplyDelete& I tweeted!
ReplyDeleteI like you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI "liked" you on FB!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about it!
ReplyDeleteI like you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI posted this giveaway on facebook and linked to this post!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI "like" WRFM on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!
ReplyDelete@emysue
I like you on FB
ReplyDeleteI tweeted this guy just now - @nello33
ReplyDeleteI just spread the love on FB too!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB and left a comment. :)
ReplyDeleteI posted this giveaway/link to your blog on my FB page. :) Go Team After-nuun Delight!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about the giveaway too! :)
ReplyDeleteI love you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI Liked on FB.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted on Twitter. (@sophiescholl)
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB!
ReplyDeleteI linked to you on my FB page!!
ReplyDeleteI like will run for margaritas on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI posted a link on facebook and linked to will run for margaritas
ReplyDeleteI tweeted the tweet!
ReplyDeleteLiked you on Facebook...love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB.
ReplyDeleteliked you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI posted your giveaway on my personal facebook! thanks for hosting an awesome giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteTweeted, FB'd & listed all over the place. Now I'm crossing fingers&toes! :)
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDeleteFollow you on twitter @cherylcasperson
ReplyDeleteTweeted @cherylcasperson
ReplyDeleteI follow u.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I like will run for magaritas on facebook! :)
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted :) (@Lilmissrunshine)
ReplyDeletePosted this giveaway on my facebook page! :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Miss-Runshine/213331885350332
ReplyDeleteI love Nuun!! Great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted your giveaway: @firstclasspanda
ReplyDeleteI liked your FB page
ReplyDeleteI also follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI also tweeted the giveaway on twitter @melpeabody
ReplyDeleteI follow you on facebook and new to your blog. Glad you had a great time in Oregon. I'm new to nuun and can't wait for try it out! I NEED more hydration on my runs. I linked to you on my facebook. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLiked you!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted this ! (@questforfitness)
ReplyDeleteI also follow this blog
ReplyDeleteI liked you on facebook and left a comment (caitlin armstrong!)
ReplyDelete