Friday, April 8, 2011

One Man's Trash...

...is another man's treasure. That's how the saying goes, right?

Well, not in my world. In my world, one man's trash is...definitely trash!

BJ and I own (well, it's officially BJ's but now mine through marriage-default) a condo in a nice building, in a nice part of Arlington, VA.  Included in our condo fee is an awesome management team, 24/7 security, and great amenities including a nice gym, party area and a trash room on every floor.  Because of the building and high-rent/prices in our area, there aren't a lot of hoodlums that live in our building.  But...there are a lot of idiots!

Case in point: the (little) trash/recycle room on our floor.  It's nice to have a trash room on every floor - I don't want to go to the loading dock every time I have to throw something away - but keep in mind, it's small.  It's a place to throw away some trash bags and recycle some bottles.  It is NOT Goodwill (but here's the url if you need to find one in the area - there are like 5 in Arlington  http://www.goodwill.org/)

Apparently, some idiot person on my floor thinks it is. And, because I tend to be a rule-follower, especially when it comes to the place I own and comfort of everyone that lives on my floor/in the building, this just pisses me off. To make myself feel better (and laugh at this person - I mean, what else can you do but laugh?!), I take pictures of all the hilarious things they think the can throw away in the very small trash room on our floor (and then I tell on them).

Enjoy!

No, I don't want your broken column and/or your fake eucalyptus plant.  
No, I don't want your used comforter with stains on it. 
No, I don't want your broken suitcase.

Hello Kitty
And, NO, I especially don't want your Hello Kitty paraphernalia 

Disclaimer: This post is suppose to be funny (hey, it's Friday!), not mean. I apologize if it comes off differently.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh the joys of neighbors! My favorite is getting the neighbors fast food bags & cigarette butts that "magically" get blown into my yard ;-)

    ReplyDelete